|home about us contact us subscribe donate|
A few expressions from the Joy Night 2018 Survey:
The "From the Heart Declarations" of The Now Generation
Theme: Make Me An Instrument of Peace!!!
The Joy of Purpose!
"Living" with Purpose; Not Just Existing!
Influencers in our culture.
Demonstrating multi-cultural fellowship, love and connection.
Refusing to be influenced by the world system.
Gatekeepers welcome God's presence Ps Dexter Coburn
- Gatekeepers stand in sacred office (1 Chr 9:26) (Neh 12:42)
- Welcoming the presence of God into the assembly.
- Declaring the opening of the senses- "5 Gates" that the soul (mind, will, emotions) may receive the spiritual impartation released at Joy Night 2018
- Gatekeeper 1 - Pastor Lawrence Patterson
We decree the opening of the ear gate - to hear the sound waves from the Spirit of God.
- Gatekeeper 2 - Pastor Dale Wafer
We decree the opening of both eye gates - to see clearly the vision presented.
- Gatekeeper 3 - Rev. Carl Tavares
We decree opening the mouth gate and with it we will chew and digest the word of God released.
- Gatekeeper 4 - Ps Hernando Caicedo
We decree the opening of the nose gate - to detect the sweet aroma of God's presence in the midst
- Gatekeeper 5 - Bishop Williams
We decree the opening of the feel gate - that we remain aware, sensitive to the touch of the Holy Spirit.
All the Assembly Shout: ......"Change our world with love and kindness."
I. Introduction Ps. Jorge Pina
Visual Presentation: Good News!
- God's son Jesus gave His life that He may have a family out of every nation, tribe, people and language. Revelation 7:9
- One Holy Spirit from The Father making us "One" John 7:21. Our mission -
Ambassadors of Christ (2 Cor 5:20). His Voice on earth - Instruments of Peace!!
All the Assembly Shout ..... AMEN!!!
Ps. Josh Robinson
Now Listen to His family - Share!! The real deal of Life and overcomers response as they practice being instruments at peace.
II. Overcomers response: Instruments of Peace!
1. I am Jewish Rabbi Eric Teitelman
"Where there is injury, I release pardon"
I am an Instrument of Peace declaring the "One New Man" through the Messiah (Jesus)
When we permit the Messiah (Jesus) to minister to our personal pain, we forgive others error. We release them with forgiveness and the Love of the Messiah, Jesus.
Let "all return to the Lord and He will have mercy on him, for He will abundantly pardon."
All the Assembly Shout.....From injury and pain to pardon and forgiveness = Peace!
2. I am African American Bishop Holmes / Rev. Randall
"Where there is doubt, I release Faith"
I am an Instrument of Peace declaring Faith. Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that. We except finite disappointment but never doubt and lose our infinite hope.
All African Americans Shout Amen!!!
1 Peter 5:10 "and The God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."
All the Assembly Shout....Calm replace stress!!! I am an overcomer!
3. I am First Nation "Crow Tribe" Intelligence and Adaptability Verily Eubanks
"Where there is covetousness, greed, comes generosity, unselfishness and kindness"
I too am an Instrument of Peace, just as the Jewish people and the African-Americans declared forgiveness for their injury and pain; the First Nations likewise offer forgiveness for the pain they are suffering because of - "The Trail of Tears". - I am an Instrument of Peace declaring the rising of the First Nations recognizing and reclaiming their birthright as Eagles, warriors, and leaders. The redemptive power of God is being poured out and received by the First Nations. There is a strong remnant of First Nations who have awakened and now are moving in the power of the Holy Spirit as Instruments of Peace to bring healing to the brokenhearted among the tribes and have received an anointing to move forward in the body of Christ. Shout Amen!!!
All the Assembly Shout Restoration, Revival among the First Nations.
4. I am Hispanic Ps. Caicedo / Ps. Gavera
"When there is despair, I release hope"
I am an Instrument of Peace declaring: we refuse to allow despair the threats of life to choke hope; drawing our site down to an earthly level; (Col 3:1, 2). We use the Word of God; our weapon to fight back. We have Hope, Peace in II Chron 20, the divine intervention of our Lord. Therefore Romans 12:12, we are "joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.".....All Hispanics shout Amen!!!
Romans 12:12 declared in Spanish - Hispanics in unison!
All the Assembly Shout: Hope replaces despair!!
5. I am African Ps. Dada
"Where there is darkness, I release light"
I am an Instrument of Peace declaring: affirmation to God"s Word: all eyes opened and turn from darkness and apathy to the sinful path detested by the Lord so prevalent: arrogance, pride, and all God hates in Proverbs 6:16-19; the manifestation of darkness released from the hearts; be replaced with John 8:12, "I am the light of the world, he who follows "Me" will not walk in darkness, but have the "Light of Life".... All Africans Shout Amen!!!
All the Assembly Shout. Let the Freedom of Light Replace the Bondage of Darkness!!!
6. I am Asian Ps. John Lee / Joshua Choi
"Sadness endures for a moment, but Joy comes in the morning" Sadness/Joy
I am an Instrument of Peace declaring: there is joy sharing the sadness of your heart with God in prayer and listening as His loving kindness speaks to your inner spirit Life, Comfort and Healing. Lifting the sorrowful spirit with reasons to feel joyful and hopeful. All Asians Shout Amen!!!
Ps 145:21 (Msg) "My mouth is filled with God?s praise. Let everything living bless Him, bless His holy name from now to eternity!"
All the Assembly Shout ..... Joy Replace Sorrow!!
7. I am Caucasian Jeff Wright
"I choose to love as I have been loved"
Loved by God/Loves others
I am an instrument of peace declaring: when you belong to Jesus, you belong to love, and you forfeit your right to choose whom you will love.
Joy when God"s Family (Rev 7:9) walk in love, harmony, oneness, and unity - Believers unified, showing the way into a divided nation. Believers not to be known by their differences; Jesus said "you are only known by His love, His love through you!!!! All Caucasians Shout Amen!
All theAssembly Shout....."Love one another just as I have loved you "John 13:34
ICHC Father Gives Blessings Bishop Douglas Williams
- "My mouth is filled with God's praise. Let everything living bless Him, bless His holy name from now to eternity! (Ps 145:21) MSG
Meet and Greet Ps Dervin Brown
- "Three things will last forever- faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love." (1 Cor 13:13)
- "Love one another as I have loved you." (John 13:35,35) NIV
- "My children, love should not be just words and talk; it must be true love which shows itself in action." (1 John 3:18)
We Honor ALL Our First Ladies a sampling
- "I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength." (Luke 4:13) NLT
- "His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." (Phil 4:7)
Assembly Singing Bind Us Together Lord
Holding hands as an expression of heart desire with cords that cannot be broken. Bind us together with love. Only one God, only one King, only one body's why we pray; bind us together.
Sealing Prayer of Agreement
Now Generation Declarations Multi-Cultural
- I am in the Now Generation - Seeking guidance: Desiring to earn and experience truth and trust - respect and understanding - expressed Love from Mature Christian Mothers and Fathers
- Youth calling "clear the way for The Lord in the wilderness
- "Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths, guide me in your truth. Ps 25:4,5
- Will you be that instrument, the mature, in the home, church and community?
Help Us Be Instruments of Peace!!!
The Now Generation Shout Faith, Trust, Light, Love, Peace In Jesus!
All the Assembly Shout Amen!!!
Shout of "One New Man In Christ " (in unison)
We Are The Family of God (Rev 7:9)
We Enter 2019 With Purpose
1. Committed: to Serve a movement in Motion.
2. Committed: to Bridging the Gap - Youth and Mature walking toward each other- agape love- humble in spirit. (I Peter 3:18)
3. Committed: to going beyond our comfort zones; arising an exceeding great army with the Word and breath of His Spirit. (Ezek 37:5)
4. Committed: to Obedience in receiving teaching, training and service - Community support; "Instruments of Peace".
5. Committed: to a continuous flow of Fresh Oil which is necessary for the Next Level ofAnointing! Be ready for whatever comes, dressed for action (whole armor of God -Eph 6:10-18), and with your lamps filled with oil- (Luke 12;35; Matt 25:3)
Why: Faith strengthened, hope renewed
Who: The Body of Christ Family of God (Rev 7:9) renewed in our vision
Action: Go Forth Believing & Being an Awakened Church!!! " Instruments of Peace"
To God Be "All" the Glory
Dr. Corinthia Ridgley Boone; ICHC Founder 1987
On behalf of Pastors JOY Night Steering Committee
Visit our website: www.ichcndp.org
Attn: Dr. Boone c/o email@example.com
The hosting coalition of the Capital Region NDP
The International Christian Host Coalition (ICHC) is a non-profit association of multicultural and interdenominational pastors and other Christian leaders incorporated in Washington, DC, since 1983. Our focus is on prayer and community transformation in the U.S. Capital region especially through under girding the churches and pertinent outreach services. >>more
International Christian Host Coalition | PO Box 92765 | Washington, DC 20090-2765 | www.ichcndp.org